The qbin guidelines
This is the public, not-for-profit server for the qbin open-source project. Please play nicely so we can provide the service for a long time.
Our current limits per IP address are: 10 documents per 30 minutes, and 25MB per 24 hours.
You must not submit any of the following:
- Any content related to Spam/Scam of any kind:
- If you link to qbin from any email, the person must have agreed to receive emails from you.
- If you link to qbin from any other site, you must fully comply with their guidelines regarding spam.
- You must not link to qbin from any type of advertisement.
- Any content that is violates the law in your country, or the German law.
- Any content originally created by someone else unless you have a license to redistribute it.
- Any content that is offensive in any way.
- Any pornographic content, or links to it.
- Any content that is contains personal data. This includes addresses, banking information, password lists, password hashes, email lists, and related information.
Content that violates those terms will be removed. We are not liable for any user-submitted content, but will give out IP addresses to the authorities if requested.
By uploading a document, you grant us a irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to distribute your content within the scope of this project for the duration specified by yourself during upload.
You are solely responsible for any content you upload or link on the public qbin service, and for any harm resulting from it. We are not responsible for any misuse of the documents posted here.
We reserve the right to remove any content uploaded on this website without providing any reason or warning.
We will only store the following data about you:
- Contents and metadata (expiration, syntax, upload date/time) of documents you submit
- We don't log any IP addresses
Schönebecker Straße 10